Thursday, March 29, 2007

July 4th Annoyance

I just found out that they wont be having July 4th fireworks on the Charles river this year, or even for the next 5 years. Im soo bugged. I have never loved July 4th more than the times I have spent it here. Boston is a great place to have them. The Boston Pops playing. The way the lights reflect off the river and surrounding glass buildings. The atmosphere of being in the countries oldest, most patriotic (in my opinion) city.

Now they are moving it to South Boston, over the harbor. Im bugged. 100% bugged about this. Its not going to be the same . . . at all.



ARRGGHH.


What do you for July 4th? Any suggestions.

1 comment:

Laura said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! This is an outrage! Ohhh I am sooooo mad. What is the cause of the movement?