I have been here in Boston for 3 years, next month. I have been feeling like its time to return to my gypsey ways and move. This is going to be hard, as Boston is wonderful. But Im really starting to feel the need. I didnt want to think about it until things with Val were more settled, but I think that has happened. Therefore, my wanderlust is getting the best of me.
What do to?
Where to go?
The possibilties are endless. Well, as endless as my sometimes lazy persona makes them. I simply want to find a purpose to my move.
I could go to San Francisco. Home of the Giants, trolley cars, and beautiful beaches. Or there is the land of sun and warmth in Phoenix or San Diego. There is free rent in Dallas. Rain in Seattle. . . . Or simply just stay in Boston. I dont want to leave until I feel a purpose.
My true love is to travel. I want to see it all. I want to experince it all. How can make a living at this? Hummmm.
Grad School in Europe. That just might be the direction to go. . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment