I need some time to wallow. It reminds me of the episode of Gilmore Girls when Rory and Dean first broke up. She kept herself so busy she couldnt think about the loss. And then it finally hit her and she was found on the couch crying with a large tub of Ben and Jerrys ice cream. That was last week for me, staying busy. With the new roommate moving in, I just kept going. From one thing to the next.But last night, I took the night to wallow. I probably didnt do as much wallowing as I should of. But I know that last night will not be the only night of wallowing for me. Its really hard for me to become unattached to people or ideas. When I get something into my head, its hard to shake it. It is not so say that my testimony is less strong. Its just how I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment