I know I have a big mouth. It has been a problem on mine from the beginning. I always wanted to know what was going on, and then I would have isues with sharing it for all the world to know. This little, or rather large, problem of mine has gotten me in trouble countless times with numerous people. Sorry.
This is something that I have been working on for years now. I think that generally Im getting much better at it. But there are those times of break down. . . . And the latest breakdown has been in regards to me telling everyone that Im going to Grad School. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone.
I have only sent in my initial application. Its by all means not finished. I have not heard anything else from the school. I have not even figured out if I will go if I am accepted. etc.
But needless to say. I have been telling everyone that Im going to Grad School in Europe. I hope it all works out! Maybe I needed to tell people to keep my self motivated to finish the application!
On to writing my essay for school. . . .
1 comment:
You have been that sort of girl. But you should NOT be that sort of girl! You're too good for that!
Post a Comment