As much as I love New England. . . Im soo tired of the weather. Its been gray and gross for what seems months. Granted we did have a really great 4 days last weekend. But the continuous rains and gray clouds really can just put a damper on life. I need Sun. Its that simple.
I dont remember feeling this down because of the weather in previous years. I wouldnt take it as far as to say its seasonal depression. . . But maybe soon if it doesnt turn around.
______
I played volleyball with some girls from church yesterday. We used to play every Thursday, but life got busy and we took about 2 months off. Well. We played again yesterday. There were only 5 of. It was fun, but not as intense as it can get. Half way through playing, and some boys show up wanting to play basketball. As we knew them from church and what not, we invited them to play with us. (We had scheduled the gym and therefore perfectly in the right to continue playing.) Instead, they sat and watched us. It was so annoying a lame. After about 30 minutes they finally joined in, and we all ended up having fun. But the fact that they sat in the corner for awhile upset that we had the gym. It made it so weird and uncomfortable. The sad thing was that one of the boys was a guy, or probably the only one, that I have been remotely interested in lately. Oh well, Life goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment