According to Colorstrology, my color associated with my birthday is silt green. It also says:
PEOPLE LIKE to be in your company. You are inspiring and often prolific. You want to be fair while using a healthy balance of perception and intelligence. It is important for you to have a partner that is kind and loving. Your personal color resonates with peace and calm. Wearing, meditating or surrounding yourself with Silt Green replenishes your energy and balances your mind, body and spirit.
I wish that there was a color that fully embodied this silt color, because its not a color I would personally choose for my self if there was any choice in the matter. Granted, I am a fan of green. But I am a picky fan of green.
Ahh, who actually takes astrology to heart, no matter the form, anyways.
1 comment:
Oh, Lisa, sounds just like you, except maybe for the "calm" part! You are lovely. I do, however, also wish you got a prettier color...
Post a Comment