School is a no go. Im alittle sad about this as it would have been a great oppurtunity, but its ok. Ever since the Campus President told me that I was accepted, I had a pit in my stomach. I tried to ignore it, but it wouldnt be ignored. It was much like the pit that I got when I knew I should buy that stupid Ford Explorer that I bought last year, and that I will forever be paying on. Ever since I decided that school wasnt for me, I have left better and there hasnt been that pit!
So, what now?! Gosh. The options are endless. I previously felt anxious to leave Boston, but that has subsided alittle. I really think that its really just the employment option that I need to relook at. I even want to take a career placement test. To me that sounds juvenial for some reason. But I never have taken one. I have never really looked at all the "career" possibilies this world can offer someone. Hotels/Restaurants/Travel and Tourism has really just continued to fall into my lap since high school. Granted Im doing more with Direct Marketing now than Travel and Tourism, but also has just fallen into my lap.
Im pretty much in Boston through August. Even though I dont have a place to stay for the month of August. Humm. I should work on that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment