One of my favorite things and has been a favorite thing of mine for oh soo long, simply because I have been an Aunt since I was 7 y/o, has been how my nieces and nephews say my name. You wouldnt think it to be hard, but for a little one, it is. In years passed I have been Wessa or Wessie. But Jack calls me We-ha. I think that its the cutest yet.
I stayed in Hartford Fri and Sat night. There is a bed in the Attic, but as the summer and Attics dont alway mix, I slept on the couch. The boys are early risers, and love waking me. (When it was just Taylor that would wake me, I could usually get him to dose off for a couple more minutes by playing the quiet game.) When I left Sunday night, Jack was just getting ready for bed. Being the cute little boy that Jack is said, "Weha, you gonna sweep on the couh?" It was just so cute. He is great. Really a sweet boy, when Taylor the defiant one isnt influencing him. Got love when a 5 y/o knows it ALL!
No comments:
Post a Comment