Saturday, June 9, 2007

Wedding



I went to my sister-in-law's little sisters wedding on Tuesday last week. It was at a place called Castle Hill in Newport, Rhode Island. It was a beautiful spot for a reception. I didnt get many pictures as I ran around with a 3 yr most of the time. But here are a few shots.






My Brother, James, wife, Megan, Jack, 3 y/o, and upset Taylor, 5 y/o. Taylor didnt want me to take away his camera. Megan is 9 months pregnant, and she amazingly did very well with all the standing and what not she had to do.



Kent and Addie, 1 y/o cousins of Jack and Taylor. Grandma was very brave to put all 5 little ones (that including Addie's older sister Evie who is 3 y/o) in all White outfits.



A picture of the table. Not the best picture, but oh well. It was pretty. I really liked the chair covers as random as that is. I never have seen ones like this before.

So yeah. I didnt even get one of the Bride and Groom. Sorry, Kaitlyn and Chad. But I am sure that Dad the photographer probably did a better job than what I could do anyways.

No comments: