My love for Nordstroms came during college. My roommate Courtney and I would go when it opened up in the Orem Mall. And we always had a great time, and there was this one particular sales associate that we just loved. She even reminded me a high school friend, Natalie Crofts Joyner. Well, my love for Nordstroms has just blossomed over the the years. Retail therapy is a very real thing, and this is one of those places that is top on my list. Until this weekend, I have had to drive all the way to Providence whenever I have wanted to go to Nordstrom. Well. Not anymore! This opened one in a town called Natick, MA. Its outside Boston about 12 minutes. They also opened a Zaras in the same mall. I have a feeling that I will being going often! The mall itself is gorgeous. It reminds me of those back home. . . . What a great way to spend a Saturday night than with good friends at great stores!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Happiness!
My love for Nordstroms came during college. My roommate Courtney and I would go when it opened up in the Orem Mall. And we always had a great time, and there was this one particular sales associate that we just loved. She even reminded me a high school friend, Natalie Crofts Joyner. Well, my love for Nordstroms has just blossomed over the the years. Retail therapy is a very real thing, and this is one of those places that is top on my list. Until this weekend, I have had to drive all the way to Providence whenever I have wanted to go to Nordstrom. Well. Not anymore! This opened one in a town called Natick, MA. Its outside Boston about 12 minutes. They also opened a Zaras in the same mall. I have a feeling that I will being going often! The mall itself is gorgeous. It reminds me of those back home. . . . What a great way to spend a Saturday night than with good friends at great stores!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment