So. I have had this blog for 10 months now. And Im starting to think its time to open it up to the world. I must say that I have deleted a few of the early postings as this was an outlet for me during a hard time.
But I think its time. I think that Im ready to be a public blogger . . . I have enjoyed many friends blogs, and its time to return the favor. Granted, I really dont think I have much to share or that Im quite as eloquent as many of you. (Ok, actually I know that Im not. I am fully aware of it as it has always been a problem of mine. Just ask Josh Wolverton. He tattled on me in 3rd grade for looking at his paper when we were writing a "How To" paper from the teachers example. Pathetic, oh so pathetic!) But it might peek your interest during a long day at work.
Welcome to my life! :) Hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment