Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008

Ah. Its about that time again. New Years Resolutions. I historically havent been much of a goal setter. But lately I have found myself looking to better me in certain areas. And even though this is not going to be a complete list, its a start.

1. Travel Internationally. There is so much more than what is here in the wonderful America. Heavenly Father didnt just create the US, but a world full of greatness. And its time to experience more of it!

2. Become more spiritually grounded. Time to turn up a notch on the scripture reading, and spiritual preparedness. Attend the temple atleast every other month. (Cant go too drastic, or else it wont happen. Considering I was averaging every 6months, I think 3 times in that same period should be do-able. Im totally embarassed to admit that as there is such a lovely Temple in my area.)

3. Become financial sound. No more debt (credit card atleast, as there is no way that Ill be able to pay off my car this year alone.)

That alone gives me alot to work on. Im excited for 2008. 2007 was not my favorite. But Im expecting good things from 2008!

No comments: