I love to see my family. And we can do nothing special besides doing the same puzzle over and over again. And the hours of driving and sitting in horrlbe traffic are totally worth it. I love their smiling faces, adorable voices, and elaporate stories. I miss my little buddies. I even got some cuddle time with the 3 year old. Oh, how I could of stayed there for days, weeks, months, or even years. . . .
Here are some pictures:
This was at 8am. I was watching the kids as mom was sleeping and dad was working on the house. Melia is one content baby, but it takes alot to get a good smile out of her, and they dont last long.
Jack and I were pretending to act surprised. Jack is funny in the way that he really only has one face when a camera is around. Its the scrunched up pretend smile. So, I was quite excited to see this one somewhat close to a real surprised face. Maybe the hands in the air helped him get in the mood!
1 comment:
cute pics of the kids! thanks for posting pics....it makes it so much more fun! glad we both got to have fun family weekends. I am assuming yours was fun. :) kiddos are getting BIG!!!
Post a Comment