Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Humm

I have been harassed for not adding pictures to my blog. Sorry. Im lazy. Lazy in taking pictures, and lazy in posting them. But, in my defense, I have been much better at taking pictures this last year as I got a great camera for Christmas in 2006. I realized this when I was scrapbooking over the break (I know, Im a geek.) I had twice as many pictures and events to document in 2007 as I did all the rest of the time here in Boston (2004-2006). . . .

Here are a few pictures of co-workers I was with in Florida:



DeeDee Lang, Me, Michelle Donovan, and Brian Gannon. I had fun with these three. This particular hotel was the Doubletree Castle Inn in Orlando. It was shaped like a Castle, and decorated as such. There is a knight behind us. I was introduced as the Dutchess of Plano during the Presentation. Too bad that the front desk had no sense of humor.



Sorry. Bad lighting. In this one, Sam Rosenberg, Me, Deb Hannus, Linda Carroca, and Joe Cali. This was before our last day. We were very excited that within about 4 hrs were finished. Ahh, but an exceptionally long 4 hours that was.

No comments: