Sunday, February 17, 2008

Im a big kid now!

So. Its time. Its time to be a grown-up. Its time to move out on my own. . . . I have decided that Im moving into a studio apartment. No roommates. Just me! Im so excited. Ill post pictures when I finally 1) move, and 2) have it presentable.

Ah, to not be woken up at midnight from a roommate singing. Or returning home from a business trip to a dirty house with days old dishes in the sink and stuff all over the apartment. Or just simply not having to talk when I have had a long day and dont want to talk. Im simply excited to have my own space! Wahoooo.

3 comments:

Crutches said...

If we have to wait until the new apartment is presentable before you post pictures, will we ever see it? ;)

Very exciting to be moving out on your own. I go through phases. There have been times when I wanted to live alone and didn't, times when I was bored and lonely, and times when I was perfectly happy where I was. The change is exciting though when you are ready for it!

Emily said...

roommates singing is so much fun though :) she's famous for it now through out the campaign!

lisa midge said...

Ahh. Different roommate. That roommate is nice enough not to do it when others are sleeping.