Update to my Wed 10/10 Blog:
I bought 1 ticket to Brian Webb, and 1 ticket to Josh Ritter. (Count that: 1 ticket to each.) I want to enjoy the concert without worrying about whether or not the soul I found to go with me was enjoying himself. I feel good about my decision. . . . Not great, as that would have come if I didnt have to have this internal turmoil to begin with. But good, nonetheless.
I was watching the sad Red Sox game last night over at a friends house. And I was quite amused as this same discussion was brought up by a girl that bought Opera season tickets. The first one is coming up in a week, and she too was wanting to take a male companion, and didnt know who. Granted, I think that she is in a little harder of a spot as its OPERA. I mean, come on. That is going to take the right person, male or female, to 1) go and 2) enjoy. . . . But I was glad to know that I am not alone in my desire to do something that I want to do with a male companion. . . .
1 comment:
Go for it, girl. I went to a Dave Matthews concert by myself in college and it was the best concert I've ever been to. I felt like a loser for a few minutes, but totally enjoyed myself.
Post a Comment