Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Education Conference

I have the opportunity to go to Boston this last weekend. What a fabulous weekend it was. Old friends. A city I love dearly. Amazing weather (ok, minus later Saturday night). What more could a girl ask for.

Elder Ballard was able to make it to the conference. For those in my blogging world that are not of my faith, Elder Ballard is one of the 12 members that makes up the Quorum to the Apostle. He is an 80 y/o man that has devoted years of his life to simply proclaiming the gospel and blessing those that he meets. He is a sweet, tender hearted fellow.

Here is a great article about the weekend: Click Me!


Thanks to all those that made the conference a smashing success. And thank you to all the friends I was able to see and catch up with.


No comments: