Thursday, November 5, 2009

Facebook Status'

I know that Im not the only one that is addicted to facebook. Something about checking out what other people are doing and saying is sort of like watching a train wreck to me. I want to turn away, but Im just so anxious about the next post!

About 70% of the time, I really could care less about what farm animal you have on Farmville, or that you are bored, tired, etc. Around 25% of the time, I feel like I get informational updates. Job and/or moving announcements, excited things that happen in someones day, world events.

That remaining 5% is the part that I wait for. Those updates that bring a smile to my face, and maybe even a chuckle and desire to share with anyone around me.

Im not exactly sure why this one struck my fancy tonight. Maybe it was because I had just been talking about the Mormon Single Dating Scene/World/Life/Plague. . . .

It comes from an old elementary school friend. One that I havent had contact with since about 5th grade except for accepting friendship on Facebook.

Joshua ** found a web site that allows you to find sexual predators
within 25 miles of your house. check it out. www.eharmony.com




-- Please do not relate sexual predators to Single Mormons. That is not the intent of the amusement.

1 comment:

Laura said...

hahahaha! I am also addicted. To facebook, that is.