I started a new job last week. Its a contractor position, and therefore Im still on the search for a permanent position with benefits. Im working with global marketing team doing email for a hotel chain. Its nice to still be in the travel industry. The office is super quiet and that is taking some adjusting. My co-workers are amazingly nice.
As my position is contract in a not so stable economy, I didnt want to get myself into a lease. And White Plains, NY is alittle too far to commute to from Hartford. So, I found a family to live with from the family ward in the area. It turns out that the house is 10 mins from the office, so nice!. I think its the shortest commute I have ever had. The family is great and younger. 3 little girls, and really nice husband and wife. Its been great so far.
Now that I have a job, I can start to think about traveling again! Yeah. Any suggestions or travel companions?!?!?
1 comment:
Congrats on the position!! I'm in your same boat as a contractor as well. Let me know about any future travels- I might be able to swing something :-)
Post a Comment