Wahooo, I was told unofficially that I am accepted to grad school at the European University in Munich. It starts Oct 1. I meet with a Recruiter and the Munich Campus President on Thursday. And they told me that I can except a formal letter, but that they expect to see me in Oct. Wahooo, Im finally going to live abroad.
As much as I am excited, Im pretty freaked out. Its alot of money to go into debt for, and Im not 100% feeling like its what I am supposed to do. Maybe its a good thing that I cant seem to figure out financial aide. I have been blessed to not need it before now. My father has made it clear that he will only pay for a bachelors degree for his 8 children, and there is no way that he can even pretend to pay for a masters. (Even though, I really think that he is holding out to be a Multi-Millionaire, only time will tell. . . . In high school, if I ever asked for anything worth more than $100, he would ask me if I wanted my inheritance now or later. Kinda morbid thought for a 16 year to even think of your father to be that old.)
I have really been trying to move forward with the idea/plan of going to school in the fall. Started to figure out what I need to sell, and what I want to pack and somehow get to my parents home in Dallas. My biggest headache is what to do with my car. I really love my car. I just got it. Its a Black 2006 Kia Sportage with only 4600 miles. As I had bad luck with a prior car, I had to add the remaining loan onto this car, and, therefore, I owe more than its worth right now. . . The joys of being an adult. . .
So, Im trying to figure out if my fear is just simply fear or if its more the Spirit warning me. That I really should figure out.
But as of right now. Ill be in Europe for school from the end of Sept to July 31, 2008, and then Ill take a month and travel!
1 comment:
Good for you for pursuing a dream. I hope it all works out!
Post a Comment