Saturday, June 12, 2010

East Coast Happenings

in the last 48 hrs! I clocked in almost 800 Miles since Thursday at 8pm.

The summer is all about the lazy summer days. Fabulous evenings. The random road trips. Birthdays. Friends. Family. And that was definitely the last 48 hrs.

Baltimore - Enjoying working from home in a renovation downtown general store. There was a fabulous roof deck with power supply. Aka getting some sun while working. So good.

Loudon County - Friends, Lemonade, Sparklers, Summertime goodness. I will admit it. I drove 8 hrs to spend 3 hrs in the efforts to meet new people. I might not have meet many "new" people, but I did get to visit with a few old friends. Always worth the time/effort. Wish I had the guts to meet a few that caught my eye. Next time?!








Manhattan - Bridal Shower-ness. Love that there are people that can figure out this thing called love!

Windsor, CT - Tinker Bell birthday party for the cutest 3rd old. Enough said.



Manhattan - Returned to but decided to ditched out on another party. I hit my quota!

Good times. Next time, more time MUST be spent in the VA area. Also need to spend time in the Phillie area. So much to do, so many people to see. It will happen.

No comments: